As an organisation, we want to be the benchmark for innovation and creativity and show what can be achieved having creativity at the heart of a third sector organisation. We also aim to trade on the experience itself to help new and emerging social enterprises.
Everything we do is based around our creative manifesto:
- Challenge assumptions
- Be receptive to new ideas
- Recognise similarities or differences
- Make unlikely connections
- Build on ideas to make other ideas
- Look at things in new ways
- Take risks
- Take advantage of the unexpected
- Surround yourself with difference
These principles are based on graphic designer Alan Fletcher’s definition of creativity, and are at the core of everything we do.